Want to record with Ashley but can’t make it in person?
Don’t worry: Ashley is experienced with remote recording! She uses Logic Pro X with an Apollo Twin MKII interface and a bunch of great microphones (AEA R84A, Neumann KM184, and Vanguard V13) in an isolated room to record on all her instruments. Ashley enjoys working with you to realize your creative vision, so feedback and collaboration during the recording process is welcome. She has a simple 3 step process to remote recording!
What do we need to get started?
Every project is different, but the basics are pretty universal:
- The Logic Pro X session or WAV file for your project shared via a file sharing service (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- The instruments you’d like Ashley to play.
- Ashley can record using the sheet music provided, improvisation, or playing back by ear what is on your mock-up.
- Specific formatting or sample rates requests are available.
- A deadline for your project.